Transportation and Container Delivery/Pick Up
When you need containers for scrap collection and pickup, and an experienced team of dispatchers, Western Metals Recycling is here to serve you. Logistics to transportation, we'll arrange for reliable and efficient scrap shipment from your scrap yard or manufacturing
facility to one of our eight recycling plants.
Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive
Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we'll deliver it on-site and on time.
Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 50 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
Container service and roll-off features:
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
We are proud of our customer service record, which translates to:
- 24-hour access to live, knowledgeable dispatchers who take your call and arrange to transport your scrap
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Accurate, fast, efficient
Call 1-855-878-2681 in the Denver area or 1-855-250-9669 in the Salt Lake City area or email WMRDispatch@DJJ.com
for your custom container service requests.
Logistics to transportation, we'll arrange for reliable and efficient scrap shipment from your scrap yard of manufacturing facility to one of our eight recycling plants.