Western Metals Recycling Specializes in Industrial Scrap Recycling
We provide scrap-generating businesses a cost-effective way to market their recyclable resources. Our buyers will help you optimize your material preparation, maximize container placement and coordinate shipping schedules. Let your scrap metal materials go to work for you.
Have material ready for pick-up? Get prompt and personalized container service from our logistics team.
- Email WMRDispatch@DJJ.com
If you have recyclable material to sell, a relationship with WMR assures you:
- Reliable Service: same day and emergency pick-up, our fleet of trucks is available around the clock
- Financial Integrity: the most trusted payment cycle in the industry, on time and in full
- Environmental Focus: all materials recycled to meet or exceed environmental standards
- Flexibility: the resources, equipment and experienced people to solve your metal recycling needs
All cars must meet the following criteria:
- All CFC’s (Freon or A/C refrigerant) removed by a certified technician
- All batteries removed
Western Metals Recycling crews have the experience, equipment, and authorization to safely provide demolition services for industrial plants, with each crew member having completed current OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) training and certification. We’re always at the ready to structure a custom plan that meets your plant’s demolition and clean-up requirements, no matter how large or small the job.
Transportation and Containers
Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive
Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we’ll deliver it on-site and on time.
Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 50 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
Container service and roll-off features:
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
- Live, knowledgeable dispatchers available to take your call and arrange to transport your scrap weekdays from 7 am – 5 pm
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Accurate, fast, efficient
Computerized nonferrous purchasing